Global Research & Industry Alliance, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University (hereinafter “GLORIA-NYCU”) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Tsukuba Center Inc. in Japan (hereinafter “TCI”) for mutual cooperation.
TCI, as a startup support institution located in Tsukuba Science City, the largest R&D cluster in Japan, supports overseas expansion and development of overseas sales channels, in cooperation with overseas support organizations and related domestic organizations. TCI will promote the exchange of information between the two parties through signing of the MOU with GLORIA-NYCU, and will further support startup companies from Tsukuba to enter the Taiwanese market and develop sales channels and research institutes/enterprises in Taiwan.
Both GLORIA-NYCU and TCI are located at the hub of clusters with vibrant energies of innovation and R&D capabilities. GLORIA-NYCU gains the advantages of accessing to the resources of National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, with prestige of research intensive education as well as to Hsinchu Science Park, known as Silicon Valley in Taiwan.
By forming the partnership with TCI, we look forward to jointly achieving more fruitful collaboration and creating values for industrial development.
Areas of Mutual Cooperation
1. Exchanging technical information and expertise in the research and development of industrial technology.
2. Sharing information and evaluate requests for assistance relating to the cooperation in the academic/industrial field and startups.
3. Socializing both parties expertise amongst respective members.
4. Facilitating technical development of scientists, and startups through close communication on a mutually beneficial basis.
5. Carrying out or provide assistance to joint projects identified in areas of mutual interests, especially in the research and development of industrial technology within specific industries including aerospace, satellites, IC design, semiconductor manufacturing, AI, etc..
6. Exploring opportunities for cooperation in any other areas of mutual interests.